Unity Health will be increasing the presence of Essential Care Partners (ECPs) at our sites effective April 19. For more information on these changes, please visit the Visitor/Essential Care Partner policy page.
- Masking is mandatory at all Unity Health Toronto locations. Health care settings have the authority to continue masking policies past June 11, 2022, to ensure a safe environment for healing. These measures will remain in effect for the foreseeable future. Thank you for your cooperation.
- All visitors/Essential Care Partners and contractors (including vendors, delivery personnel/couriers) entering the hospital and most off-site clinical spaces are required to show proof of full vaccination against COVID-19 with government-issued photo identification. More information
- All visitors/Essential Care Partners and contractors entering the hospital must not have any symptoms of COVID-19 and pass the screening questions at the front entrance. This is essential to keeping your loved ones, patients and staff safe.
- Give yourself extra time when coming for scheduled appointments to allow for entrance screening and dress for the weather, as you may need to wait for a short time outdoors.
- Please do not come to the hospital if you are not approved as a designated ECP.
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, please keep in mind this is still a challenging time for our staff, physicians, patients and families.
All of our staff, physicians and learners are guided by Unity Health Toronto’s mission to provide compassionate physical, emotional and spiritual care to all in need. We remain committed to providing our patients, residents and families with excellent, high-quality care.
One of the best ways we can help each other is to be kind and compassionate. We ask for your patience as we continue to work together to create the best care experiences for all those we serve.
For more information
Last updated June 09, 2022