Sending Best Wishes
Sending best wishes to a loved one in our hospital is now even easier!
At Unity Health Toronto, we recognize family members and loved ones are integral to supporting our patients, residents and clients. We are pleased to provide Get Well Wishes, an electronic message delivery system which allows family and friends the ability to send a personal message to a loved one who is admitted to one of our three hospital sites.
To send your best wishes, simply fill out the form below and we will print and hand deliver your message. This free service is available for inpatients and residents of Unity Health.
- Messages submitted will be delivered within 1-2 business days. We are unable to deliver messages over the weekend.
- We currently do not provide a way for patients, residents or clients to reply to these messages.
- While we will make every reasonable effort to deliver messages, we are unable to if a patient, resident or client: has requested their name be removed from the patient directory, has registered under a different name or has been discharged or transferred
- Please be assured that we do not keep copies of messages and undelivered messages will be securely disposed. Due to patient confidentiality, we are unable to confirm delivery of any messages
- Please do not include anything in your message that you would not feel comfortable writing on a postcard being sent through regular mail.
Please fill in the form below and click the submit button. To help us identify the patient, please complete as much of the form as you are able.
Last updated August 25, 2021