Thank you for your interest in becoming a Patient and Family Partner at Unity Health Toronto. We look forward to learning more about the skills and experiences you would bring to the role of Patient and Family Partner.
For us at Unity Health Toronto, working with Patient and Family Partners provides an important opportunity to collaborate with interested individuals like yourself to learn from your valuable insights and create the best care experience possible.
Patient and Family Partner perspectives help reshape care and services as well as influence planning and decision making on policies, programs and practices that directly affect the care patients receive from us. As an organization we are committed to including Patient and Family Partners who reflect the diversity of the communities we serve. We encourage applications from persons with disabilities, racialized persons, First Nations, Inuit and Métis people, people of all sexual orientations and gender identities, and others who may contribute to the diversity of our patient/client populations.
We are looking for individuals who:
- are at least 18 years of age
- are a patient or a family member of a patient** who has received medical care at one of our Unity Health Toronto Sites (St. Joseph’s Health Centre, St. Michael’s Hospital or Providence Healthcare) within the past three years
- enjoy working in partnership with others
- are committed to help and want to make a difference
- want to ensure the best care experience for all
**The term “family member” is used in the broadest sense and is determined by each patient.
Estimated completion time for this application is about 10 to 15 minutes.