Sending best wishes to a loved one in our hospital is now even easier!
At Unity Health we recognize family members and loved ones are integral to supporting our patients. We are pleased to provide Get Well Wishes, an electronic message delivery system which allows family and friends the ability to send a personal message to a loved one who is admitted to one of our three hospital sites.
To send your best wishes, simply fill out the form below and we will print and hand deliver your message. This free service is available for inpatients.
More information about this special inpatient message service
- Mail is delivered Monday to Friday in the afternoons. Messages submitted after noon will be delivered the next business day.
- Emails received on weekends or holidays will be delivered the next business day.
- We currently do not provide a way for patients to reply to these messages.
Important privacy information
- While we will make every reasonable effort to deliver messages, we are unable to if a patient: has requested their name be removed from the patient directory, has registered under a different name or has been discharged or transferred
- Please be assured that we do not keep copies of messages and undelivered messages will be securely disposed. Due to patient confidentiality, we are unable to confirm delivery of any messages
- Please do not include anything in your message that you would not feel comfortable writing on a postcard being sent through regular mail.
Please fill in the form below and click the submit button. To help us identify the patient, please complete as much of the form as you are able.
All fields marked * are mandatory.