Please review the information below before proceeding to book an appointment. If you do not meet the criteria listed on our ‘Who can
get vaccinated’ page, you will not receive a vaccine at our clinics.
- The Unity Health Toronto COVID-19 vaccine clinics are BY APPOINTMENT ONLY, and cannot accommodate walk-ins.
- Only those who are currently eligible will receive a vaccination.
- You will be booking your COVID-19 FIRST DOSE APPOINTMENT. You will receive confirmation of your second dose appointment after you receive your first dose.
- Please do not book if you have already had your first dose. We do not book second doses through this tool.
- Photo ID, if possible – If you have a health card or other government ID, please bring it to your appointment. If you do not have a form of government-issued ID, you are still able to be vaccinated.
- For adults receiving chronic home care – You would have received a letter from your home care provider if you are eligible. You will be required to bring this letter with you to your appointment.
- For eligible community health-care workers –You must bring proof of employment, certification of license and/or registration (e.g. employment ID, pay stub, etc.) with you to your appointment.
- Only bring an additional person if you need support. You may bring one support person if you have a language barrier or a significant cognitive or mobility issue.
- Each appointment is for one individual. If you are booking for multiple people, book one appointment for each of them.
- Individuals who had COVID-19 can still get the vaccine as long as they are no longer in isolation and not experiencing COVID-19 symptoms.
- If you have questions about the COVID-19 vaccine and your personal health history, please talk to your family doctor or appropriate specialist before booking an appointment.
- If you need to cancel your appointment, please do so. There is a button/link in the confirmation message you received where you can cancel.
COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic locations:
When you book your appointment, you can choose your preferred location.
St. Joseph’s Health Centre – Sunnyside Gymnasium
Sunnyside Building, 1st floor
No washrooms available
This location is accessible
St. Michael’s Hospital – Peter Gilgan Patient Care Tower
36 Queen Street East, Toronto, ON M5B 1W8 (corner of Queen St. East and Victoria Street)
This location is accessible
If you are:
- are 60 years of age and older (born in 1961 or before) AND live in Toronto – please use this link to book.
Eligible individuals should only sign up at one vaccination clinic site, preferably the site that is closest to their home or work. Do not pre-register or book appointments at multiple locations.
If there are no appointments available when you try to book, check again on Thursday evening. New appointments will be added every Thursday at 7 p.m.
If you meet the criteria to book at Unity Health as outlined on this page, please book with the buttons below: