What We Recycle And What Goes Where
Do we recycle coffee cups? Are stir sticks considered organic waste? Do we recycle batteries? We answer these questions and more in the PDFs below. Please click on your site to see the full lists, and share it with your colleagues!
- St. Joseph’s Health Centre
- St. Michael’s Hospital
- Li Ka Shing Knowledge Institute
- Providence Healthcare
New – What Goes Where Tool
The Greening Committee has launched a new tool, called What Goes Where, that can help staff, patients and families properly identify how to dispose of specific waste items. To use the tool, click on the site tabs at the top and scroll through the list of waste items. You can also look for specific waste items by typing into the search bar.
A Green Workplace
- Turn off your computer at the end of the work day.
- Report tap leaks and running toilets to Engineering.
- Turn off your lights whenever you leave your office.
- Carefully separate recycling, compost and landfill.
- Use reusable water bottles.
- Bring a reusable coffee mug whenever you enjoy a beverage at work.
- Did you know we recycle batteries and toner cartridges?
- Go electronic! If you have to print, do so double-sided and in black and white.
Last updated October 27, 2021